Need help? Read below to see if the Dr. Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic can provide the services and support you need.
If you have any questions, or need help please contact the office at (248) 309-3752. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm. If no one is available, please leave a message – the Clinic will do everything we can to get back to you within 24 hours.
To become a patient of the Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic (GBCHC) you must be:
- 19-64 Years old
- At or below 250% Federal Poverty Level; click here to see if you fall within these guidelines
If you meet the above criteria and would like to become a patient please bring the following to the GBCHC:
- Supply your most recent financial information as one of the following
- 1040 or 1040ez (tax return)
- Proof of non-filing status from the IRS For those who did not file taxes last year or have no income. The IRS can be reached at 1-800-829-1040
- Supply a valid, government issued, picture ID (drivers license, state ID, prison ID, or green card)
- Letter of Denial from Medicaid
- Intake Packet (which includes the following:)
- Completed Patient Registration
- Completed Patient History
- Completed Patient Consent Contract
- Completed Release of Medical Information
Download the application here Intake Packet
If you have any questions, or need help please contact the office at (248) 309-3752. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-12pm. If no one is available, please leave a message – the Clinic will do everything we can to get back to you within 24 hours.