The Dr. Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic undertook the massive effort of building and moving into a new facility once it became clear that our old address could not handle the increasing critical mass of our patients’ needs. Our doors opened in March 2015, and the transformation from a cramped 1500 square foot facility to a 7000 square foot public health clinic is underway. The new home of GBCHC introduces opportunities to treat more patients, train more physicians and pharmacists, and reach the broader community in ways never before possible.
The new clinic has examination rooms, dental suites with x-ray capabilities, a conference room for educational forums and public health-driven campaigns, and a fully licensed pharmacy. It is imperative to note: all services are and will continue to be provided entirely free of charge. Our new facility and expanded operations will allow us to accommodate an even larger corps of volunteer doctors and dentists, as well as serve a higher volume of pharmaceutical support.